Membership in the Lawrence Home Builders Associations is open to all companies and individuals involved in the housing industry. In the sidebar link you can learn some of the benefits of becoming an LHBA member and becoming active in the housing industry.
Annual membership dues are $485 for both Builder and Associate Members.
For more information, email Bobbie Flory at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785.748.0612.
>> Click HERE to Register Online <<
We have made membership applications available online. You can also download the LHBA Membership application in PDF format by clicking the link below if prefer that method.
LHBA Membership Application (312 KB PDF file)
Get Involved. Get Connected.
- Monthly meetings with informative speakers
- Spring/Fall Parade of Homes
- Lawrence Home Show
- Golf Classic
- Networking with peers
- Contacts with potential customers
Make a Real Difference
- Monitor City, County, State and National government on issues that affect housing
- Your concerns can be expressed through the industry's voice as there is strength in numbers
- LHBA is the voice of the local home building industry in Lawrence
- Your company can share in this credibility by associating with the LHBA
- Access to LHBA, KBIA, and NAHB logos for member website and letterhead
- 3 in 1: LHBA, KBIA, and NAHB
- KBIA offers Worker's Compensation - the largest self-insured pool in the state
- NAHB - lobbying, member discounts with national companies
- Meet others in the home building industry
- Opportunities to advertise in LHBA's monthly newsletter
Give Something Back to our Community
- Endowment at Douglas County Foundation
- Peaslee Tech Scholarships
- Support for Habitat for Humanity, VanGo, O'Connell Youth Ranch, Ballard Center, Rotary and other community organizations
News and Education
- $100 discount offered on LHBA's annual Continuing Education seminar for licensed contractors
- Member rates on all NAHB educational meetings and webinars
- Keep informed through emails, meetings, and monthly newsletter
- NAHB sends Builder magazine and other e-newsletters focusing on economy, marketing, and remodeling
- LHBA monitors local political elections and informs members of candidate positions
- Being involved brings visibility to you and your copmany
- New members and contact information featured in newsletter
- Members listed on LHBA's website
- Opportunity to highlight your company through member-only sponsorships and newsletter advertising